The ICT Services is responsible for following tasks:
- Administration and management of the agency Data Centre and the Local Area Network.
- Plan and design specification of hardware and software for procurement.
- Design, develop and maintain software packeges, both off-the-shelf and locally designed products.
- Design system specification for products that are outsourced and act as counterpart to contracted firms and consultants.
- Train and support local users.
- Adminitration and maintanence of databases and design customized reports.
- Carry out data analysis and research on technological developments.