NLCS/HRD/02/2018-19/002464 28th March 2019
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to extend the duration for submission of an application for the post of Chief Survey Engineer, as per the following details from interested in-Service Civil Servants through Open Competition has been extended till 12th April 2019.
|S/N||Posts||No. of slots||Position Level||Minimum Qualification Required||Other Training Requirements||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Chief Survey Engineer||4||P1 A||Bachelors Degree||Specialization in Surveying.||Thimphu Thromde
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per Section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules & Regulations of the BCSR 2018 may apply with following documents latest by 12th April 2019:
- Curriculum Vitae as per the format available on nlcs.gov.bt and recently assured correct RCSC CV
- Attested copy of Academic transcripts
- Attested copy of relevant training/work experiences transcripts
- Audit and security clearance
- Copy of Moderation result(MAX)-(2016-2017 and 2017-2018)
- No Objection Certificate from employing agency and relevant training certificates
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experiences shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and will also be announced on the website.
For further information please contact HRD at Telephone No. 02-336708/339229/336389 during office hours.